The Zophia Wind Farm is a combination of green energy, community well-being, and environmental protection. It is located in the southern part of Ukraine in the Yakimivka District of the Zaporizhia region and will start construction of Zophia I and II in July 2021 representing 337.5 MW. Once built and operated, it will produce about 1.25 GWh of electricity, enough to power over 627,000 Ukrainian households. In the future, it can be a 788 MW high impact project with a load factor of +42%.
Emergy – Sustainable Stories, is a Norway-based company that develops, operates and owns large-scale wind farms in South-East Europe. Emergy has ambitious goals when it comes to renewable power, and aims to have 2 GW of wind projects in operations by 2025. Currently, the company has two projects in operation or construction in Ukraine and several projects in development in several South-East European countries.
- Challenging and interesting tasks with good development opportunities in a dynamic business environment within the renewables industry
- Working environment with entrepreneurial and experienced colleagues
- A small and dynamic business environment where you will be able to influence the development of the company
- Room to create and try out new ideas and ways of working
- Competitive terms
Land Specialist Profile
As Land Specialist, you will be responsible for proactively reviewing, coordinating, maintaining the database of all major land needs for the project and arranging the land obtaining process for the corresponding land needs.
This position is based in Zaporizhia region of southern Ukraine, with the main office located in Kyiv.
Land Specialist Job Duties:
- Update and maintain the database of land plots for WTGs, hardstands, temporary access, roads, OHL, temporary needs, etc.
- Drive land acquisition needs basing on the updated general design
- Submit applications for land needs to local communities, State Cadastre and other authorities and ensure their timely completion and execution; ensure effective communication with land-related authorities and reach needed and timely result for the land obtaining needs
- Assist with reporting of land status, specifically concerning buyout plots and identify priorities based on the construction schedule
- Support with updating necessary land information in existing construction permits by visiting relevant local authorities
- Site visits on an ad-hoc basis to resolve any outstanding land issues that are preventing construction progress
- Report the status on land to Land and Approval Manager and prepare the summary of the necessary information to be presented to all necessary stakeholders
- Coordinate work and task execution of land designers and other members of the land and approvals team
Land Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
- Land professional with proven (+5 years) experience with infrastructure projects of similar size, nature and challenges
- Good knowledge of local land and approvals procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian regulatory requirements and processes
- Working experience in former-FSU/CIS countries is an advantage
- Motivated individual with good communication skills for team working, yet self-sufficient
- Working language: English and Ukrainian
- Ability to work within a culturally diverse environment
For further information about the job please contact Galina Zhugan via an email at email@example.com
Please submit your application in English by way of CV (and also preferably some references) to: firstname.lastname@example.org