The Zophia Wind Farm is a combination of green energy, community well-being, and environmental protection. It is located in the southern part of Ukraine in the Yakimivka District of Zaporizhia region and it comprises three Zophia wind farms: Zophia I (42.5MW), Zophia II (300MW), Zophia III (450MW), with an overall planned capacity of 792 MW. Once built and operational, it will produce enough to power over 340,000 households and will contribute to a saving of 2 million tons of CO2 emissions.
Development, construction, and operation of the wind farm will be done according to internationally recognized technical, environmental and social standards. Due to its size, it will become a flagship project in Ukraine.
NBT AS, a Norway-based company which develops, operates and owns large-scale wind farms in emerging economies, is the owner of the windfarms. NBT AS has ambitious goals when it comes to renewable power, and takes pride in developing concepts to assist local communities in the area where they operate to effectuate projects that benefits the area.
- Challenging and interesting tasks with good development opportunities in a dynamic business environment within the renewables industry
- Working environment with entrepreneurial and experienced colleagues
- A small and dynamic business environment where you will be able to influence the development of the company
- Room to create and try out new ideas and ways of working
- Competitive terms
Land Specialist Profile
As Land Specialist, you will be responsible for proactively reviewing, coordinating, maintaining the database of all major land needs for the project and arranging the land obtaining process for the corresponding land needs.
This position is based in Zaporizhia region of southern Ukraine, with the main office located in Kyiv.
Land Specialist Job Duties:
- Update and maintain the database of land plots for WTGs, hardstands, temporary access, roads, OHL, temporary needs, etc.
- Drive land acquisition needs basing on the updated general design
- Submit applications for land needs to local communities, State Cadastre and other authorities and ensure their timely completion and execution; ensure effective communication with land-related authorities and reach needed and timely result for the land obtaining needs
- Assist with reporting of land status, specifically concerning buyout plots and identify priorities based on the construction schedule
- Support with updating necessary land information in existing construction permits by visiting relevant local authorities
- Site visits on an ad-hoc basis to resolve any outstanding land issues that are preventing construction progress
- Report the status on land to Land and Approval Manager and prepare the summary of the necessary information to be presented to all necessary stakeholders
- Coordinate work and task execution of land designers and other members of the land and approvals team
Land Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
- Land professional with proven (+5 years) experience with infrastructure projects of similar size, nature and challenges
- Good knowledge of local land and approvals procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian regulatory requirements and processes
- Working experience in former-FSU/CIS countries is an advantage
- Motivated individual with good communication skills for team working, yet self-sufficient
- Working language: English and Ukrainian
- Ability to work within a culturally diverse environment
For further information about the job please contact Magdalena Peczek via an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application in English by way of CV (and also preferably some references) to: email@example.com