The Zophia Wind Farm is a combination of green energy, community well-being, and environmental protection. It is located in the southern part of Ukraine in the Yakimivka District of Zaporizhia region and it comprises three Zophia wind farms: Zophia I (42.5MW), Zophia II (300MW), Zophia III (450MW), with an overall planned capacity of 792 MW. Once built and operational, it will produce enough to power over 340,000 households and will contribute to a saving of 2 million tons of CO2 emissions.
Development, construction, and operation of the wind farm will be done according to internationally recognized technical, environmental and social standards. Due to its size, it will become a flagship project in Ukraine.
NBT AS, a Norway-based company which develops, operates and owns large-scale wind farms in emerging economies, is the owner of the windfarms. NBT AS has ambitious goals when it comes to renewable power, and takes pride in developing concepts to assist local communities in the area where they operate to effectuate projects that benefits the area.
- Challenging and interesting tasks with good development opportunities in a dynamic business environment within the renewables industry
- Working environment with entrepreneurial and experienced colleagues
- A small and dynamic business environment where you will be able to influence the development of the company
- Room to create and try out new ideas and ways of working
- Competitive terms
Project Administrative Coordinator Profile
As Project Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing support to the Zophia Project Director in key project delivery tasks. That includes creating and executing schedules, project administrative and quality-related requirements.
This position is based in Zaporizhia region of southern Ukraine, with expected regular travel to the main office in Kyiv.
Project Administrative Coordinator Job Duties:
- Preparations for internal alignment meetings – including materials, ppts, narratives, etc.
- Preparation of project action trackers
- Preparation of reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Management of integrated project risk register & various other project delivery processes (i.e. MOC)
- Support to the facilitation of key workshops
- Produce minutes of the meetings, coordination of documents, and general project administration
- General project support activities to Project Director in support of project objectives
Project Administrative Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
- Formal qualification in Project Engineering, Project Management or Business Administration, preferably also in a technical discipline
- Previous experience with operating in a similar capacity on a large renewable or infrastructure project
- Motivated, highly organized individual with strong communication skills for working in a team setting
- Self-starter who is confident to take a lead and operate in an ambiguous environment
- Fully competent with MS Office suite and demonstrable ability to produce reports and presentations in a concise and effective manner
- Working language: English; Ukrainian/Russian/Chinese an advantage
- Ability to work within a culturally diverse environment
For further information about the job please contact Magdalena Peczek via an email at email@example.com
Please submit your application in English by way of CV (and also preferably some references) to: firstname.lastname@example.org